Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Playstation 3 Yellow Light Of Death - How To Fix It In Under An Hour Without Paying Sony $150

So your Playstation 3 has fallen a victim to the terrible dreaded yellow light of death, and you're probably reading this hoping that you can find out how to fix it and get back to playing your PS3. Well, for those who wish to fix their Playstation 3 yellow light of death there are usually two options:

  • Send your PS3 to Sony to get repaired: they will charge your over $150 and they will return your Playstation within 6 weeks. And keep in mind that their repair job
    isn't permanent and that your PS3 could break again.
  • Buy a PS3 YLOD repair guide for a few dollars and permanently fix your Playstation 3 yellow light of death in under an hour.

When my Playstation 3 got the yellow light I chose the second option: buy a PS3 repair guide. But I ran into some trouble because I ended up buying a few guides that were just scams and didn't work. After a bit of searching and a bit of money wasted on scams, I found a Playstation 3 yellow light repair guide that actually worked. And it didn't just work, it was phenomenal. It was so easy to follow and with it I fixed my PS3 in under an hour and I haven't had any problems with it since then, and if I ever do have problems I know that I still have the guide and can fix it again, but I don't think I'll ever be having problems :D.

But anyway, since I've got my PS3 repaired I decided I would share the guide I found with you so that you can fix your PS3 too! The guide I used was the PS3 Lights Fix repair guide. I highly recommend that you buy it!

Click here to go to the PS3 Lights Fix website!


Go to the PS3 Lights Fix Reveiw Website to find out how you can save $150 and 6 weeks time and fix your PS3 console system within 1 hour... All by yourself- Guaranteed!

Read more: Playstation 3 Yellow Light Of Death - How To Fix It In Under An Hour Without Paying Sony $150

No comments:

Post a Comment