Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PS3 Yellow Light Of Death Fix In Under An Hour

Has your PS3 suddenly died on you? If it has it most likely has caught the dreaded Yellow Light Of Death (YLOD). So what can you do to fix the PS3 yellow light of death? Well, most people are left with two options:

  • Send your PS3 to Sony to get it repaired: they will charge you $150 (yeah I know its a lot) and return your PS3 within 6 weeks (and yeah I know that's a long time). But know that your PS3 is not guaranteed to remain fixed, it may break again.
  • Buy a PS3 yellow light of death fix guide for around $37 and it will show you how to permanently fix your PS3 yourself in under an hour.

So which one do you think is the better option? If you didn't say the second option was way better then shoot me an email and I'll help you find a psychiatrist (jk :D ). But really, who would wait six weeks and pay $150 when you can wait an hour and pay $37?

So the PS3 yellow light of death fix guide sounds better right? Well the only problem is that there are tons of bad guys out there on the internet trying to sell you crappy PS3 repair guides and take your money.

I've spent quite some time searching for a good PS3 yellow light of death fix guide that actually works and finally I found the PS3 Lights Fix Repair Guide. It is REALLY good, I was totally shock by how easy it was to follow and how fast I was able to fix my PS3. I highly recommend the PS3 Lights Fix Repair Guide.


Go to the PS3 Lights Fix Reveiw Website to find out how you can save $150 and 6 weeks time and fix your PS3 console system within 1 hour... All by yourself- Guaranteed!

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/electronics-articles/ps3-yellow-light-of-death-fix-in-under-an-hour-3712103.html#ixzz16E4AxAPY

No comments:

Post a Comment