Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Playstation 3 Yellow Light Repair - How to Fix it in Under an Hour

Has your Playstation 3 caught the yellow light? Well mine did, and it didn't make me very happy. I was in the middle of a game when all of a sudden my Playstation stopped working. I was pretty ticked (as you can imagine). So, like you, I went to the computer and started searching the internet for a fix, and here is what I found out.

There are two ways you can get your PS3 fixed:

  1. Send your Playstation to Sony and pay $150 and wait 6 weeks to get it fixed. Note that it is not guaranteed that it won't break again.
  2. Buy a Playstation 3 yellow light repair guide for around $37 and fix it in under an hour.

Since I don't usually keep $150 sitting around to throw away on some PS3 repair that might not even work, I chose the second option. Then I ran into another problem, I went and bought a PS3 repair guide and IT DIDN'T WORK. I was even more ticked of that I had wasted my money on a Playstation 3 yellow light repair guide that didn't even work. But I still wasn't going to throw $150 away on a crappy Sony repair, so I decided to do some research and finally found the PS3 Lights Fix Repair Guide. I was skeptical when I bought it, but I was completely shocked by how well it worked. It worked even better than they said it would. It was 100% easy to follow and with it I fixed my Playstation 3 yellow light in under an hour!

I highly recommend the PS3 Lights Fix Repair Guide and I think you would love it too!

Click Here to Go to the PS3 Lights Fix website!


Read more: Playstation 3 Yellow Light Repair - How to FIx it in Under an Hour

Go to the PS3 Lights Fix Reveiw Website to find out how you can save $150 and 6 weeks time and fix your PS3 console system within 1 hour... All by yourself- Guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment